l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this smell like a corruption ?

3 posters

Go down

Is this smell like a corruption ? Empty Is this smell like a corruption ?

Post  Bru7aL Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 am

I think this is the place, where we should discuss the HUGE problem with those unsealed a-grade sets to some ppl. As fas as i know the server was started like 4-5 days ago but the most important thing is: IT STARTED THIS WEEK. This mean there was no previous circle made by the 7sign's event.

How 7s event works:
It lasts a period of two weeks and starts always Monday at 18:00 GMT+1(The server time zone).
The first week is the time you are supposed to register for either Priest of Dawn (The red priest) or Priestess of Dusk ( the dark blue one ). This whole week both sides collect and contribute seal stones obtained in catacombs/necropolises for their "faction" if we can call it thatway. At the end of the week the calculation is being made and the side with more contributed seal stones wins the period. Then the second part of the EVENT is starting, again in Monday and again sharp at 18:00 GMT+1(according to the server location time zone). This is the time when FIRST blacksmith/merchant of Mammon ARE BEING SPAWNED by default. Then you got whole one week to unseal stuffs, buy stuffs and upgrade such things.
The whole event GRAND ending is held by the sieges. Then its starting all over again.

So my question is HOW the hell did those ppl unsealed their sets without GM help? As soon as i noticed that, i tried to find an answer and GM spawned near me. He told me there actually is a blacksmith of mammon in heine. The funny thing is that earlier today one person of my clan made the "Path to hellbound" quest and he was in heine more then several times, without seeing this NPC spawned right next to GALATE ( one of the TWO NPC's in this quest ). So my point is that BLACKSMITH OF MAMMON has been spawned in heine at the meantime i was screaming in goddard and giran that this smells like corruption. As most of the forum users know, i had a talk IN GAME with eson, the server owner and he told me there are 2 more GMs but they dont have full admin privileges. At least they dont have //admin and //gmshop commands working.
Anyway right after the BS of mammon has been spawned in heine and we have been announced by this GM i ported there and i wasnt able to use this NPC. I went to the Priest of Dawn and registered myself, then i came with 2-nd char and registered it for DUSK. Again tried to talk with the NPC and same system msg was sent to me:
Only a Lord of Dawn may use this.
There were couple of server restarts more, and after each of those restarts the NPC kept thatway.
(I also made some screen shots ... like 15 or so which can confirm this whole mess)

Me and my whole clan DEMAND a reasonable explanation and punishment for the intruder/s. I expect the worst possible punishment for such thing - accounts+IP ban for the user/s responsible for that. otherwise most of the people in this server will be gone 4 ever. Regards to eson, and hopefully for the great work.

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Is this smell like a corruption ? Empty Re: Is this smell like a corruption ?

Post  SouleX Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am

Is the admin or anyone going to reply?

SouleX

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 am

Prolly we wont ever receive an answer. Just want to let you know that i wont enter this server again unless i receive a reasonable explanation and/or punishment. Already got SICK and TIRED of all this corruption all over the Earth.

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  SouleX Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 am

Bru7aL wrote:Prolly we wont ever receive an answer. Just want to let you know that i wont enter this server again unless i receive a reasonable explanation and/or punishment. Already got SICK and TIRED of all this corruption all over the Earth.

I think everywhere will have corruption, n there wont be one server without it, its just that. Well, we will still gonna kick their ass, just need some time to get good gear. lol

I forgot out today, someone killed antharas. O.o kill antharas in B grade? really? well its not impossible, lol but with the server keep disconnecting n lag, well maybe the raid itself is weak? but a tank with B grade tanking antharas? i really want to c it. they also did baium,but that was few days ago b/c they linked jewels.

I just remember something. There is no possible way they could get a QA ring which they have showed to one of my clan members alone with baium n antharas. The reason i m saying this is that since the server started, my clan has been farming QA everyday until today. If the respawn time is truely like retail, they must have gm help to summon the raid or something.

SouleX

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Agreed, its highly unlikely to kill baium at this moment, but i will not say impossible.As you said soul, we did aq everyday so maybe they were given it also? If you could gather 2 full parties, im sure baium will die, unless of course its a proper baium(with archangels working and stuff), then i doubt its possible. However, to kill antharas? No, i dont believe a tank(LAWL one tank @ antharas? To whoever has done antharas before, im sure you know what im talking about, he can crit at several big k's, another tank is needed @ all time).

Perhaps, they never killed any of the epic rb's, but the gm just give them the epic jewels? Dont forget, soul separator with CD wayyyy before the mammon's spawned for the first time ever on this server(legally), cmon guys i want an answer from the admin as well. He has worked hard to get the major technical issues of the server fixed, and now all of us can join the server without having to wait for player spots or get kicked coz the server overloads. The last s**t what we need was for him(or any of the other gm's) spawning mammon for friends before the competition period had finished and allowing them to use it, or to just give them items for free(dc set unsealed anybody?).

Fuck this server really if its got corruption like this, and i will keep on saying this until we get an answer from the admin on these matters. I like this server and i dont want to see it go down like this, giving free items away to friends and stuff.

Last edited by Amrx on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo*)

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down