l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix the DC's

4 posters

Go down

Fix the DC's Empty Fix the DC's

Post  NecridPwnz Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am

Yo, how long are the DC's gonna happen for? its annoying as hell running to a grind spot gettign dc'ed logging in and finding your entire party dead. should i even expect a reply to this? ;x

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

Fix the DC's Empty Re: Fix the DC's

Post  Bru7aL Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 pm

NecridPwnz wrote:should i even expect a reply to this? ;x

If you stop complaining and flood the forum, maybe you will be awarded with reply.
All of us are getting disconnected all the time and surely if we are surrounded by mobs we are dying. Same sh1t for all, but stay cool. Better do like me: place few summoners here and there ( the most common grind spots ) and then get yourself summoned there as soon as the server become stable. Smile

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  QQKeanu Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Bru7aL wrote:
NecridPwnz wrote:should i even expect a reply to this? ;x

If you stop complaining and flood the forum, maybe you will be awarded with reply.
All of us are getting disconnected all the time and surely if we are surrounded by mobs we are dying. Same sh1t for all, but stay cool. Better do like me: place few summoners here and there ( the most common grind spots ) and then get yourself summoned there as soon as the server become stable. Smile

Haha, place a few summoners around at common grind spots? As far as I know the common grind spots are at walkable distance within 5 mins. I got a question, how are we suppose to lvl the summoners when we can't go in town even for 1 min without getting DC:ed ?

This shit have been happening far too long now and people need answers. Either the gm just says, hey I can't do a shiet about anything and you can all leave cause it's not gonna get fixed or he can tell us that he will fix this things and keep the players playing. For each day he doesn't respond he looses more and more people and I know that it's the beginnning of a server that sets the future of it's population.

QQKeanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 am

The most common problem in every single MID-rate server is TEH population. But as i noticed u said something about hiding my identity ? Well i wanna answer here - I AM NOT!
Used to play many servers with different nicknames:
L2gve.net - 0wnage
l2rapture - Bru7aL ( ar0n and many other nicknames )
l2phoenix - SezYou ( + many other nicknames as before )
Most common nicknames used by ME : SeaL ( human by default, no matter if its a tank or gladiator ), 7hrax ( DE summoner or SPH.), Bru7aL (tyrant by default, sometimes DE),
0wnage ( HE by default ), nenu ( crafter for high grade recipes - S and S80 ones ), FTW ( usually may be seen with Spoiler infront: ex.- SpoilerFTW ), and all other transformation those nicknames are able to make like lSeaLl, lBru7aLl, l7hraxl till xSeaLx and oSeaLo. If you think we are SOME kind of GM friends - simply give me an UBER cool server and we will solve this out once for all.

ANyway lets talk about the thread.
First of all after every D/C you got like 30 minutes or so idle time, when nothing happens ( i mean you aint getting d/ced ). So at this time you can simply port to the village if u r dead and summon yourself back ( with as many boxes as you want/can ) then if you get d/ced you are able to summon your MAIN char back there and res teh others. Prolly you aint able to play with all at same time, am i wrong ?
This is simply called "A WAY TO SURVIVE" but its not my main problem here. I simply gave an oppinion about this person's problem and i was trying to help no matter of your tries to "compromise" myself * Thus AINT possible anyway, cuz i DO NOT HAVE any relationship with the GM staff*.

Tnx in advance for teh answer.

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 pm

7hrax i thought you were eson's father? Razz

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down