l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-''

5 posters

Go down

^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-'' Empty ^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-''

Post  Admin Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

there are a feaw ppl that rly think gracia part 2 is tha same as final, and when they logg on 2 the game they can't se anything, they are also fucking up the login and, if they spam the login, it goes Crazy and many players ig get dc, i don't know who this players is, but i rly hope they read this, that is one seriosly problem, when you have one higly updated part 2 client you will sure be able to logg on, and be in the basic towns, like giran, aden, etc, but when you enter some regions, the clien is sending wrong data to the server, and the server is dc:ing the client, when the players who get dc bco that trying to logg on agen, there client sending new Crazy data 2 the server, the server is giving dc agen, but if like 5,10 persons whit the same problem keep on trying to logg on, the server get over loded, and become Crazy like hell, first it is giving dc to every moving char, 2:nd, it restor the charakters whit the wrong client's position, (sending them back to one of the cities) so after that, every one will be able t logg on agen, but when these char whit the wrong client enter the regions they can't be in, the server get's CraZy agen, i shud have ben stoping these players from connecting to the server, but i can't, bco i rly cant find out who it is :S

Admin
Admin

https://reflections.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-'' Empty Re: ^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-''

Post  NecridPwnz Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 am

is this eson typing?

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-'' Empty Re: ^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-''

Post  SouleX Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 am

we need some answer to the other questions

SouleX

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 am

Admin wrote:there are a feaw ppl that rly think gracia part 2 is tha same as final, and when they logg on 2 the game they can't se anything, they are also fucking up the login and, if they spam the login, it goes Crazy and many players ig get dc, i don't know who this players is, but i rly hope they read this, that is one seriosly problem, when you have one higly updated part 2 client you will sure be able to logg on, and be in the basic towns, like giran, aden, etc, but when you enter some regions, the clien is sending wrong data to the server, and the server is dc:ing the client, when the players who get dc bco that trying to logg on agen, there client sending new Crazy data 2 the server, the server is giving dc agen, but if like 5,10 persons whit the same problem keep on trying to logg on, the server get over loded, and become Crazy like hell, first it is giving dc to every moving char, 2:nd, it restor the charakters whit the wrong client's position, (sending them back to one of the cities) so after that, every one will be able t logg on agen, but when these char whit the wrong client enter the regions they can't be in, the server get's CraZy agen, i shud have ben stoping these players from connecting to the server, but i can't, bco i rly cant find out who it is :S

Other than the fact that i didnt really get what you were saying, is this l2j or l2off files? You should be able to read the packets from the players very easily if you are the admin, and ban these i.p's from overclocking the server packets. Now if its l2j, if i can remember correctly you can modify the base set to not let people to connect to the server with other chronicles. -

1. #Limit IP Connections
2. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 21 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --set
3. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 21 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --update --seconds 600 --hitcount 12 -j DROP
5. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 25 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --set
6. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 25 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --update --seconds 600 --hitcount 12 -j DROP
8. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 110 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --set
9. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 110 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --update --seconds 600 --hitcount 12 -j DROP
11. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 993 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --set
12. /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 993 -i eth1 -m state --state NEW -m recent --update --seconds 600 --hitcount 12 -j DROP

Correct if i remember, its been years since ive touched anything l2j or server side Smile Hope this helps and i hope you understand some basic l2j coding Smile

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  NecridPwnz Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am

^^ btw am sure that cant be eson typing, no admin would type like that am sure of it.

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

^^ the dc problems is bco stupid players -_-'' Empty wtf is going with this server???

Post  Vigo Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 pm

i think admin is a kid...and server is a crap.Admin doesn't care about anything...he even can't put prices in gm shop properly....SHAME...NC about those A grade items and adena given to some people... shame again.

Vigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down