l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lag + Disconnects

5 posters

Go down

Lag + Disconnects Empty Lag + Disconnects

Post  NecridPwnz Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey, every few hours the server will lag bad but after a few mins you'll be able to move again, also i get dc'ed quite alot, is this a common problem for players? if so when can it be fixed?

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

Lag + Disconnects Empty Re: Lag + Disconnects

Post  SouleX Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

I think the reason is there r 2 many players n it overloads the server and make everyone dc. The admin was saying they r waiting for new hardware to upgrade the server, i think it should be here today.

SouleX

Back to top Go down

Post  SouleX Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

I still getting dc n lag after the hardware upgrade, so i guess its not the hardware problem?

Any idea y the server kicks everyone off from time to time?

SouleX

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsurugi80 Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

guys , do you realy need more votes?! Then fix that stupid dc-s .Server uptyme 70% woot?!Last night somebody tell us that - "blacksmith of mamoon is on" - VERRY NICE !!!! and some ppl show us unsealed A armors ... ?!WTF u doing , guys ?!Check the problems and support us with info!Make the blacksmith of mamoon constantly in Giran or just let he work like retail - but not before ends period for partipication!!!

p.s.many of our ppl just gone becouse of that dc-s/laggs and that strange things with mammoons wast night...

And i have 1 question - Is there some VIP person who has privilegy to unseal his armor/weapon before period with mamoons???Becouse we already saw them ...

Tsurugi80

Back to top Go down

Post  Prakong Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi all.
What happened now? Serwer hmmm....Not good work.
(Sorry, my english its sucks)
When i logged in the game, i cant move and i dont see anything..

Prakong

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 am

Cant move and dont see anything? Sure you running gracia final? Sounds like a texture problem, you can copy the error msg you get(if you get one) so i might be able 2 help you out.

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum