l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPC Buffer

+2
Szymon
Pysio
6 posters

Go down

Do you want full NPC buffer??

NPC Buffer I_vote_lcap38%NPC Buffer I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
NPC Buffer I_vote_lcap62%NPC Buffer I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

NPC Buffer Empty NPC Buffer

Post  Pysio Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:31 pm

People what do you think about full npc buffer??

Last edited by Pysio on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pysio

Back to top Go down

NPC Buffer Empty Re: NPC Buffer

Post  Szymon Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm

i think npc buffer is a good idea Wink

Szymon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Well, i had talked with the GM last night and he made a poll to or not to add dance/songs in npc buffer. So the majority voted for no. Anyway my clannies are coming and if there is one more poll i bet yes would be more then no. Smile

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  NecridPwnz Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm

there are plenty of servers that offer FULL NPC buffs and FULL GM shop, why come to one that has B grade GM shop and basic buffs? this server was made for people who dont want everything handed on a plate.

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pysio Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Bru7aL wrote:Well, i had talked with the GM last night and he made a poll to or not to add dance/songs in npc buffer. So the majority voted for no. Anyway my clannies are coming and if there is one more poll i bet yes would be more then no. Smile

I think dances and songs its good idea too.

Pysio

Back to top Go down

Post  NecridPwnz Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:04 pm

oh 1 more thing, if you add all buffs noone will make support classes, we need them in siege PvP, healers/buffers can drain mages MP + desummon summons, who will make one if they see a AIO buffer? go play a 5000x if you want all those buffs.

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

Post  QQKeanu Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm

I didnt join this server to see it fail by adding full npc buffs. There are plenty of mid/high rates out there to fullfill this. Don't change the core of the server now that people managed to get their buffers or main class buffer up to 70+.

We had a vote and it was CLEARLY a NO so don't make another poll.

QQKeanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 am

The reason why ive joined this server along with some friends of mine is because there were no dances/songs etc.... , because no matter where you look every server on these rates have full npc crap.

I say any person who has voted yes to having full npc buffs(strong language coming up so if you are under 16 or whatever look away), you can go f**k yourselves and your full npc buffs and learn to play. I dont care about anyone who thinks its better with full npc giving you everything, for once dont be lazy and play with a bd as your main. You will shocked by the power of them, and in oly you are near unbeatable!

In fact, how about we remove all the buffs and we just enable the newbie buffs to level 85? Thats better than anything i believe Smile

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 am

This is a piece of crap Armx. Its 7hrax here and believe me or not, my clan came here. ATM for a day we got 2 OverLords, 3 WarCryers, 3 BladeDancers and 3 Sword Singers with 3-rd. So what was the point of refusing the dance/song for a week ? Still cant get your point. It is x25 god damn it. Wont take more then a day to lvl up your chars. Oh and as soon as u understood that my clan dont want to play here if there wont be dance/songs in npc buffer you got though? No offence to you Armx, its more likely to those who voted for no and then didnt tell me a sh1t in pm. Well, now when we are here there is no point of this stupidity. We all know that those classes wont be played by more then 5 ppl as main. At least i wont ever play such as main.

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Bru7aL wrote:This is a piece of crap Armx. Its 7hrax here and believe me or not, my clan came here. ATM for a day we got 2 OverLords, 3 WarCryers, 3 BladeDancers and 3 Sword Singers with 3-rd. So what was the point of refusing the dance/song for a week ? Still cant get your point. It is x25 god damn it. Wont take more then a day to lvl up your chars. Oh and as soon as u understood that my clan dont want to play here if there wont be dance/songs in npc buffer you got though? No offence to you Armx, its more likely to those who voted for no and then didnt tell me a sh1t in pm. Well, now when we are here there is no point of this stupidity. We all know that those classes wont be played by more then 5 ppl as main. At least i wont ever play such as main.

I understand and respect your point, i saw your clan here yesterday and it seems like a good number of people. Im all for getting more people on this server, its just ive had so much fun actually getting playing with some supports and stuff that i really dont want them to add songs or dances. I believe we may have a solution though, at least it seems a solution for me. How about we change the buff times to 20mins for all along with having songs & dances(not 3rd class of course)? That way if you want to go somewhere to farm(for example, i.t which requires about 10mins of walking), that way you will more or less need buffers to help you farm there for normal periods of time.
And it will make raids more interesting, atm i dont believe many clans can raid the ketra/varkas rb's within 20mins of buff time including walking to the rb(unless its mage heavy), yet alone some of the more tasty rb's(anakazel 80, ember etc....), and it will give the server another dimension.

Just my opinion

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Sorry but cant agree with this. I personally am rolling a summoner and i'm noblesse so i can drag an entire pt near most of those "tasty" bosses in less then 3 minutes after the buff. Thisway the server will lose more and more ppl who luv to play solo ( ofc im not one of those but anyway ). Only 2 strong clans will survive, maybe there will be few more clans but they will stay more likely into the shadows. They wont be able to raid epics b'cuz those 2 strong clans will farm 'em on respawn like it's already been dont in many other servers. The idea about the buffer was to lure more and more ppl instead of sending them away. If a new player come and see so many dancers/songers and other type of buffers not responding in any town ( simply cuz they are boxes ), and he cant afford to run more then 1-2 lineage2 clients, then this player will be out of here in that exact moment. So yes, this was one of the worst mistakes made by the GM staff. If i were an admin i would never ask ppl for their opinion, do they want to get more ppl to the server or not. Of course everyone want to play with not more then 100 ppl and be one of TEH BEST. This is how the things work. If this aint helping and the server is growing SO freakin' fast, then the corruption is taking advantage, so only the most mentaly strong ppl would survive. The most basic comprehension would lead you to this point.
On other hand, me and my clannies would like to play on a such new server with LOTS of ppl, so we wont be able to dress up in full S for two weeks like here for example. There will be non-stop pvp/pk in varka/ketra. There will be A LOT of fun raiding bosses and trying to pull it away, meanwhile 5 more raid bosses are being killed by your wartags and this is how it's supposed to be. Not like now, simply chose a raid and rape its ass. Really sorry for my language.

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  QQKeanu Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Bru7aL wrote:Sorry but cant agree with this. I personally am rolling a summoner and i'm noblesse so i can drag an entire pt near most of those "tasty" bosses in less then 3 minutes after the buff. Thisway the server will lose more and more ppl who luv to play solo ( ofc im not one of those but anyway ). Only 2 strong clans will survive, maybe there will be few more clans but they will stay more likely into the shadows. They wont be able to raid epics b'cuz those 2 strong clans will farm 'em on respawn like it's already been dont in many other servers. The idea about the buffer was to lure more and more ppl instead of sending them away. If a new player come and see so many dancers/songers and other type of buffers not responding in any town ( simply cuz they are boxes ), and he cant afford to run more then 1-2 lineage2 clients, then this player will be out of here in that exact moment. So yes, this was one of the worst mistakes made by the GM staff. If i were an admin i would never ask ppl for their opinion, do they want to get more ppl to the server or not. Of course everyone want to play with not more then 100 ppl and be one of TEH BEST. This is how the things work. If this aint helping and the server is growing SO freakin' fast, then the corruption is taking advantage, so only the most mentaly strong ppl would survive. The most basic comprehension would lead you to this point.
On other hand, me and my clannies would like to play on a such new server with LOTS of ppl, so we wont be able to dress up in full S for two weeks like here for example. There will be non-stop pvp/pk in varka/ketra. There will be A LOT of fun raiding bosses and trying to pull it away, meanwhile 5 more raid bosses are being killed by your wartags and this is how it's supposed to be. Not like now, simply chose a raid and rape its ass. Really sorry for my language.

The buffer question should have been asked BEFORE the server was created. Alot of people chose this server cause it didn't have all the buffs in npc. You need 2 Characters to get all buffs you need in the game and make em aio buffers. Release those buffers to chosen active clannies, I'm sure low populated clans will have active people to help you get buffed and ready.

If a new player would ask me for buffs I would say sure come here and I'll buff you up but when you get higher in lvl join a clan or something cause I'm not gonna be a buffpet for whole server that can't do 2 chars for a clan even for buffs.

There's plenty of those shitty full buffs, gm shop b+ servers and we don't need more of em. If you want a gm buffer with dances / songs, third class buffs etc. well go somewhere else. We had a great population in the beginning UNTIL the gm decided to not answer ANYTHING we ask. It's like a ghost now and dcs/lags occuring day out and day in and cause players got their sets unsealed without even finishing the seal period. The reason to why there is a low population is cause he needs to fix the server lags and explain some things for us not cause of the buffers.

You wanna play Lineage 2 as a small clan or by yourself then Lineage 2 low/mid rate aint for you go play the high rates then.

EDIT: I kind of noticed the way you type, it's exactly like the answer from "admin" perhaps you are hiding behind a other name? ^^

QQKeanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrx Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Agree completely, buffs or none, this server is dying fast. I mean, cmon last week you would log in giran and see AT LEAST 20 shops going and loads of ppl around(also could never connect coz of player cap but anyway Razz). Now there are erm..... 3 or 4? The only reason why is because esson, phoenix and whoever else was meant 2 be gm's/admins/dev's(heh dev, believes the problem of the lag is coz of packets from gracia 2 clients and he doesnt know how 2 stop em Razz) aint EVER ONLINE! NEVER EVEN ON THIS DAMN FORUM!. And its annoying, coz go to member groups and guess what i see-

Admin 2009-11-28 Today at 7:02 am

He went on early morning when nobody was in forum's, read everything and never even took a damn second to reply to anything! So we might have a problem with 2 o.p'ed clans owning all, sorry thats not a problem. We can talk about buffs later, but atm we need to hear answers from gm's!

NOT JUST GO ONTO FORUM AT 7AM IN THE DAMN MORNING WHEN YOU KNOW THERES NOBODY ONLINE AND NOT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO OUR POSTS! Shocked Shocked Shocked

And sorry for caps but expressing myself here.

Amrx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru7aL Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 am

I ment that even if "ESON" *whoever he is* is able to keep the corruption at the most common way ( level, low-grade stuffs like A for example and other consumables that aint of such importance ) then most of teh ppl would admit that and accept it the way it is, because i dont care if there are 43657436374 players of level 85 untill they got a-grade before regular players can do, or even more ... we are not talking about the sh1tty a-grade god damn it. My clan and I used to roll a server called "EVOLUTION" and me in particular. I used to play there as a GM ( without full GM rights at least i wasnt able to use //admin, //gmshop commands and other stuffs like that so the corruption is out of our mind atm. ) and then after the wipe i was playing as a regular player. At the time we stop playing there we got like 10x s80 sets and we were raping all over untill the god damn CORRUPTION occured... again ofc. Its simply TEH BIGGEST problem of every freakin' server we are starting to play. So i mean if eson can keep the server out of other "events" like thisone, then i would feel like a privileged one to play here and do this with you guys. I really mean it. Till now there is any1 who show me anyhow that the community sux. Sometimes i really refused to buff some players but it was for a simple joke and nothing more. We were laughing at this and then i ALWAYS gave buffs away. But it was till i hold my alternative buffers in giran, since then i couldnt find any new player poping up w/o OPED stuffs ( oped = overpowered stuffs u know what i mean prolly. ). So there is another way to do this. If "eson" edit the newbie helper to give full buff w/o 3-rd class dance/songs and buffs till lvl 75 for example this would help new ppl come and play with us. Even if we got s-grade they can simply lvl up SO freakin' fast that they can check what/s the quest item drop rate and see its a piece of cake. Hopefully you;ll get my point of view anyway ... once again ... im really grateful im playing with you here, Its my pleasure!!!
Take care and keep your great work in advance! Smile

Bru7aL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down