l2-reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players

3 posters

Go down

bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players Empty bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players

Post  Admin Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 am

i have not sen any player whit this befor the 7 , but if there where one player, plz post the name of him / one pic of him or someting that i can go on, i can't chek every singel player, that is one to hard work for even me :/

Admin
Admin

https://reflections.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players Empty Re: bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players

Post  SouleX Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 am

I have one question for u. is there any gm's playing in the server? because if someone is a gm, they shouldnt be playing in the server, if they r playing, we will all be leaving.

Many people has left the server already because u were missing after the upgrade.

The char Farmer was showing of my clan members a Antharas earring, Baium ring and QA, i just want to know how they get the QA ring when we killed the first 5 days when the was online?

Last edited by SouleX on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total

SouleX

Back to top Go down

bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players Empty Re: bahh it is fuly leagal to post the name of the players

Post  NecridPwnz Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 am

the players were saying it was you who let them have it OR you spawned mammon for it OR that they tested in beta and you gave them it as a reward. Packet hack doesnt work here so it was a gm who gave them items.

Hellfox = Unsealed NM + DC Set + SS with Crit dmg, he has since disbanded his clan and rerolled.
he was offering items to people who joined his clan and gave GrimReaper a Dragon Slayer with Health + Tallum Unsealed

LittleBuddha = SS With Crit dmg hes prob Hellfox's reroll although he denies it.

edit: after talking with GrimReaper they deleted there tallum set (for some reason) but kept there Dragon Slayer Health.

NecridPwnz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down